Join a Hatha, or Restorative yoga class if you are not familiar with the Ashtanga yoga practice. Please show up 5 to 10 minutes before the class to register. There is no need to register ahead of time. If you do not own a yoga mat, you can use one of the studio’s mats. Please bring your own drinking water or cup if you don’t mind drinking water from our tap.
• Speak quietly, if at all, in the studio.
• Turn off cell phones and pagers as you enter the studio.
• Bring your valuables into the classroom.
• We are not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
• Refrain from using perfumes and colognes before class as some students are sensitive to these stronger smells.
• Wear clean clothing, and clean your body before attending a yoga class.
• It is suggested you don’t drink water during your yoga practice so drink plenty one hour before the class.
• Do not bring any food, chewing gum or drink into the studio.
• It is best not to eat too soon before a class, ideally leaving two to three hours between the class and your most recent meal.
• If you have injuries or issues the teacher should know about, please be responsible and inform the teacher before the class. Physical adjustments will take place during the yoga practice and we assume you have no problems with this. If you would rather not be adjusted physically, for whatever reason, let the teacher know before class. He or she will respect your choice.
• Have respect for yourself, your classmates, your body and your limitations.